Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
All advertised prices are as stated on the Website but LFF Boutique reserves the right at any time to revise the price of goods without notice.
Discount codes and promotions:
Please note that certain items will remain excluded from all promotions and discount codes. Discount codes will not apply to sale items unless in circumstances permitted us.
By placing an order with us you are making an offer to purchase a product subject to the following terms and conditions. All products are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price.
Product dispatch times may vary according to availability. Guarantees or representations as to delivery times are subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or force majeure for which LFF Boutique will not accept responsibility. Where possible, we will attempt to make reasonable adjustments for an alternative delivery method if we were to become aware of any activity that may pose a significant delay to the delivery of your order at no further cost.
When placing an order on our Website you undertake that all details that you provide to us are accurate and true, and that you are the named authorised user of a valid debit or credit card, or be the authorised Paypal Account holder used to place your order. You are also making a declaration that at the time of purchase that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods. It is your responsibility to inform us of any changes to these details as soon as possible. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
Use of the site:
You may download, view, copy and print documents and graphics incorporated in these documents (the "Documents") from the Site subject to the following: (a) the Documents may be used solely for personal, informational, non-commercial purposes; and (b) the Documents may not be modified or altered in any way. You may not otherwise use, download, upload, copy, print, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, post, transmit or distribute any information from this Web site in whole or in part without the express authorization of LFF Boutique Limited. Pictures on the LFF Boutique Limited’s Website are property of LFF Boutique Limited and may not be used for commercial purposes without permission of LFF Boutique Limited.
These terms and conditions will be governed by the laws of England and Wales and by using the Website you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
If you choose to use this web site and our products/services, we may require you to provide contact and identity information including:
- Your name, address, email address, and other basic contact information.
- Communications and other messages, including correspondence between LFF Boutique and you.
- Non-personally identifiable information that we gather, including your IP address, computer sign-on data, statistics on page views, traffic to and from this web site and individual pages on this web site and data that we may collect through cookies or other means.
- General information regarding our products/services you have registered to receive.
OUR USE AND DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may use your Personal Information to:
- Provide our products/services.
- Resolve disputes, calculate and collect fees, and troubleshoot problems.
- Verify your identity and the information you provide.
- Encourage a safe online experience and enforce our terms and conditions.
- Improve our products/services and customer experience and inform you about our products/services and updates.
- Provide you with information that may affect your use of our products/services.
- Communicate marketing and promotional offers to you.
We do not sell or rent your Personal Information to third parties. We may share, and you hereby consent to our sharing of, personal information with the following:
- Service providers and affiliates who assist in the delivery of our products/services we provide to you, the enforcement of our terms and conditions, and the promotion of trust and safety.
- Third parties if we believe that disclosure is advisable or necessary to comply with the law, to enforce or apply our terms and conditions, or to protect the rights, property or safety of LFF Boutique or others. This may include exchanging information with other companies and organisations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
This website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
LFF Boutique Limited uses the services provided the Royal Mail for all UK and worldwide deliveries of our products. The price dependant on the item(s) ordered and will be displayed in the cart once the delivery country is selected.
Royal Mail™ Standard Delivery
Rest of the World
If there are additional delivery requirements please contact us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) by 13.00 hours on the same day for orders placed before 12.00 hours, or 12.00 hours the following working day for orders placed after 12.00 hours in order for us to process your as planned.